Note: Only possible for sites with a connected domain.
Adding Secure Privacy to your WIX site
- Click here to go to your WIX dashboard.
- Click Manage Website in the side.
- Go to the Tracking & Analytics section of Site Manager.
- Click + New Tool and select Custom from the dropdown.
- Enter your secure privacy code into custom code.
- Select the relevant domain.
Note: This option will appear only if you have multiple domains.
- Enter the name of the custom code (Secure Privacy).
- Add Code to Pages: Select All pages > Load code on each new page to add your code.
- Place Code in Select > Head